Sunday 17 May 2009

Video Spree!!!!

*What are you trying to do? Melt me? This ain't the movie kid.
-Sonny Monroe (Demi Lovato)-*

Hey!!! 2 in 1!!! How about that? Anyways, I've just been looking at videos and I thought 'Hey, why not share some of it with ya'll?' Hehe!!!

The first video I wanna show is Demi's Don't Forget music video. I think that it's one of her best music videos so far. I love her new look although some people disagree. I can't wait for her second album. It's going to be amazing!!!


The second video is a preview/teaser of the Jonas Brothers new music video called Paranoid. The song's already on youtube, so check it out if you want. Let me just say that all three of them looks HOT in this music video!!! Especially Joe.............


Third, is a cute video of the Jonas Brothers when they were kids. My favourite one is Joe pushing Kevin out of the way. The way he says Kevin was so adorable.


Next one is a scene from a movie I am dying to watch called Princess Protection Program. It stars Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez. The movie doesn't come out til next month, so I gotta be patient.


Here's a video that I find is really touching coz of all the disney stars. Oh man, I'm being all emo now. This video is pretty self-explanatory. 


That's not all!!! Another video I wanna show you is a scene from Hannah Montana. I actually cried watching this vid and David's lines are hilarious!!!! The episode's called Promma Mia. Basically, this nerd asked Miley to prom and she accepts feeling sorry for the guy. Then David called at the last minute wanting to record a duet with Hannah(Yay, lol). The duet is on the same night as the prom so she told the guy that she's not going. So, yeah!!! Btw, I think that nerd is cute.


Do I have anymore videos?????? I've got one more to show you. This video is from Selena's official youtube account and I think this little kid is just adorable. Btw, her name is Joey King and she's gonna be in a movie with Selena called Beezus and Ramona. Joey plays Ramona and Selena plays Beezus. Btw, Beezus and Ramona are sisters.


So, yeah!! That's all of it. Or is it..........................

No comments: