Tuesday 5 May 2009

Reminisce Our Memories............

*Justin's singing a song that he wrote....
Justin: *strums guitar* Oh!!!! I would run a Kilometre for you and I'm a little thermometer for you. I'm burning up...............in celcius.
Justin Russo (David Henrie)
P.S. You should watch the whole episode, it's hilarious!!! Episode's called Make It Happen*

Heya!!! Haven't updated in a while. Hehe..........

So, I was on the computer looking at music videos. I was looking at Jonas Brothers music video and I remembered a band Sophie mentioned when I was chatting with her called Days Difference. I decided to do some further research on them. Sophie told me that they were 2 sets of brothers. The lead vocalist is Jeremy Smith and his brother is Jonathan Smith, he plays the drums. The guitarist and bassist are also brothers, Jeremiah and Micah Ricks respectively. I love Micah!!! He's hot!!!! 

Anyways, while I was doing research, a name popped into my mind. HANSON. I realised that I haven't heard anything about them in a very long time. So, I did my research. Then, I went to youtube and checked out their songs like MmmBop, Where's the Love and Penny and Me. Those were my all time favourite Hanson songs when I was a kid. Except for Penny and Me. That song was released in 2003/4. I'm not sure and I'm lazy to go check it out. While watching the music video, I remembered a moment where I told my mum, 'They're weird girls!'. Lol. Yeah, I know. They're brothers, not sisters. I mean, all three of them had long hair and I was a kid. I never knew guys could keep their hair long. LMAO. I never had a crush on any of the guys cos guys with long hair for me are MAJOR turn-offs. Fortunately in their music video Penny and Me, Zac and Isaac had short hair and Zac won my heart. But now his hair is long again....ish. So, a little Hanson 101. They're a brother band consisting of Isaac (Guitar), Taylor (Piano) and Zac (Drums). Basically, they've had they're fair share of singing lead and back up. I think.......... If you want more information, go wiki them or whatever.

And my other favourite brother band............................................
                                   THE MOFFATTS
Same as Hanson I only remembered 3 of their songs which was I'll Be There For You (not the FRIENDS theme song), Miss You Like Crazy and Bang Bang Boom (my favourite song and music video). I had a major crush on the keyboardist and bassist since they were the only one with short hair. The first two songs I mentioned came out in 1998. I can never forget them cos my cousins, who were around my age back then, kept screaming everytime they pop up on tv. Info on Moffatts. They're brothers and there's 4 of them. The eldest in the band is Scott (guitar) and believe it or not, the other three band members are triplets. Clint (bass) and Bob (drums) are identical twins and Dave (keyboard) is a fraternal triplet. Now, I'll give you a video of their song Bang Bang Boom. Btw, this song was released in 2000. That was 9 years ago!! Ok. Remember, when I said that my favourites were Dave and Clint cos they had short hair. Well, in this video, all of them have short hair except for Bob but he still looks hot............Hehe!!! If you wanna know who's who.
Scott: Lead guitar and he has a solo during the bridge.
Clint: Bass, short hair, blond
Bob: Drums.....nuff said
Dave: Keyboard and he sings majority of the song


What I'm trying to say is.............I love family bands!!!! Just by being in a band with your siblings or parents or spouse or cousins or whatever. You actually create a special bond with each other. And it was a dream of mine when I was younger to form a band with my siblings. Alas, I don't see that happening in the near future. But I hope that one day, me and my siblings will go up on stage and perform as a band. Whether it is a small function or a huge concert. In a way, my dream sort of came true cos we recently bought Rock Band 2 for the PS3 and we had an awesome time playing with each other. Unfortunately, there's only 4 players. So, one of us has to sit out and watch. But it's still an awesome feeling!!!!

No comments: