Tuesday 19 May 2009

More Videos!!!!

*Wait, did I tell you this story already? OMG, I'm turning into my grandma.
-Alex Russo (Selena Gomez)-*

Alright my previous post had 7 videos, right? I've decided to add three more. Yay!!!

The first one is a mother's day song. I heard this on the radio during mother's day and loved every minute of it. Btw, muttons to midnight is a segment from a S'pore radio station. How good is it to be living near S'pore? 

Next one is a really cool video I found. Demi doing some impersonations. I think the first one is hilarious!!! Check it out!!!


Last video is a cover song by one of the most awesomest band. They're called The Cab and they did a cover of Rihanna's song, Disturbia and I thought that it was awesomely cool. Check it out!!!


I'd love to hear what you guys have to say about the songs and Demi's impersonation. You know where to say it. *points to cbox*

No comments: