Tuesday 3 March 2009

I Think It's Time for a Little Announcement!

Hey! The reason that I don't update my blog is cos I don't have anything to say. Then one day, I discovered that some bloggers, somewhat like me (doesn't have anything interesting to say), used their blog to actually show videos that they created. I thought to myself, 'Maybe, I should post videos on my blog'. And as you all can see the post underneath this one. I created a vid. That vid was inspired by Selena and Demi's latest youtube video. It's called 'My Great Movie'. The video also happened to be my second video. My first one was Tonight - Jobros, Demi and Selena. Unfortunately, my 1st vid wasn't good enough so I'm not posting it here. Or maybe I will. Just for the fun of it. I am currently working on two new videos but you'll have to wait a while cos WMM is screwing up my videos. As soon as it's done, I'll be posting it. So, for those who read my blog, make sure to check out my blog for updates.

No comments: