Wednesday 11 March 2009

DISNEY BABY!!!!

I finally uploaded the video but be warned! You might get bored, dizzy, bored, confused, bored, slight headache and bored!!!

There's a story behind this vid. I was so close to not uploading it 'cause my sis said that it was just boring. I felt hurt and frustrated 'cause I worked on this video for almost 3 weeks. What with the editing, song choice, timing etc.
In the end, I decided to upload it 'cause I just wanna show my support to all those who are/have been on Disney Channel. Just 'cause they're from Disney doesn't make them lame. Some of them have gone to do bigger and better things.

Please leave a comment in the c-box and don't be harsh. Hope you enjoy it.



Clips used: All disney stars Disney Channel intro
Song: You Set Me Free - Michelle Branch

NO COPYRIGHT INFRIGEMENT INTENDED!!!!

No comments: