Saturday 20 June 2009

Here We Go Again

Alright, so in my last post I promised to post Demi's new song Here We Go Again. Well, here it is.


I love how her voice matured from when she was in Camp Rock to Don't Forget to this. Although I can't relate to this song but it makes me feel like I can.......which is very weird. I have yet to hear a song that makes me feel what I don't really feel or what I've never experienced. This song is kinda like a combination of Waking Up in Vegas and Since You Been Gone and a little bit of Paramore. The music video's coming out soon.........I hope.

P.S. I finally watched PPP in english and OMG, the movie was brilliant. The whole friendship storyline really touched my heart. If you're in the mood for friendship, trust, support and princesses?, check out PPP which stands for Princess Protection Program. A movie, in my opinion, worth watching.

No comments: