Wednesday 17 June 2009

Dedicated to Those That Have Been with Me Through Thick and Thin

*You're my best friend, so I have to be with you through thick and thin. And I have a feeling that this tea is gonna be thick...................or thin. Which ever one is bad.
-Alex Russo (Selena Gomez)-*

Finally, the full music video!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you to whoever uploaded the vid. You are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The music video to One and the Same is finally on youtube but it's not the best quality. I don't mind though but I'm not putting this one in my ipod. I'm very picky about video quality....... Hehe.

This song is sorta dedicated to my buddies, the one that I've known for years. Although some of my buddies don't like the idea of being the same as someone else. It doesn't matter. All I wanna say is thanks for being there for me and for helping me, even though the way you help me was VERY HARSH.........DHUP.....sound familiar? I'm still angry at ya'll for that. That's one thing that I don't plan on letting go or moving on. Yes, I repeat...............I'll never forget that. Not in a good way. But hey, that's just me...... Live with it..................

Anyways.....................here's the music video. Love you all..................including Demi and Selena, even if they have yet to meet me but it'll happen soon....... :)


The movie'll be out next week on friday, so yeah.....it's awesome.
Bye bye...........

P.S. I'll be posting Demi's new song on my blog when it's released.... Which is probably tomorrow..... Can't wait.....

No comments: