Tuesday 14 April 2009

I Didn't Forget!!!

*Popcorn's in town????!!!! Wait, that doesn't make sense. Why am I so excited???!!!!!*

Woohoo!!!! WHY AM I SO EXCITED????!!!! Well, I'll tell you why. Not because popcorn's in town. Whatever that is. My mum just came back from S'pore and bought me 2 cds that I've been wanting for a while now.

1. She got me...............

Yup!!! She bought me this cd!!! I've been wanting to buy this ever since I discovered this band. That was like..........a few months ago!!! Wow!! Anyways, for those who don't know who Forever the Sickest Kids are, you should totally check out their music. It's kinda like rock with a bit of dance in it.

2. Finally!!!! It's in my hands!!! Well, not right now but you know what I mean!!I got the cd. See Demi!!!! I told you that I would buy it. Well, it wasn't me who bought it but my mum. Anyways, Demi, I support you 100%. Please come to Malaysia!!!! Ok, I know what you're thinking, 'This girl's nuts!!! She's talking to someone who will probably never read this.' To those who were thinking along the lines of that, YOU WILL BE SORRY!!! One day, Demi will read my blog and mention it as her favourite blog in the entire UNIVERSE. Whoa!!! What the hell, Hannah? Sorry about that. I just get all excited when I'm blogging. :)

My friends!!!!! Let's all show our support to Ms Demetria 'Demi' Devonne Lovato!!! Buy her CDs, follow her on twitter, request her songs on local radio station, check out her myspace page, check out her youtube page, write her a fan letter even if she doesn't reply, create a Malaysian Demi fan club, go to all her concerts.............wait, that would be impossible. Oh well!!! Oh and DON'T FORGET to support Selena Gomez too. Selena, congrats on winning the KCA!!! :)

PEACE OUT!


No comments: