Friday 3 April 2009

Demi and Twitter Update and Introducing a New Segment

*Quote of the day*
Sonny: *gets hit with breads* I'm going in there to clear my name! Cover me.
Tawni: *picks up a bread and throws at Sonny* Eat carbs!! You animal!!

Hey....wassup? Ceiling? Cicak? Fan? Doesn't matter!!!! I am now gonna start of my blog with my favourite quote of the day or dialog. Whatever works. If you don't understand the dialog above, you'll have to watch Sonny with a Chance to understand. For those curious to know why I find that dialog funny, it's from the episode 'Fast Friends'. Anyways.....I just wanna say that I am feeling so giddy right now.

Why? Well, I'm listening to Demi's new song called 'Behind Enemy Lines'. I am now downloading her song on limewire. Unfortunately, I feel guilty bout doing that but I promise to buy her album when it comes out in M'sia or S'pore, whichever comes 1st. So Demi, if you're reading this (What? I can dream can't I?), I support you 100%. As soon as that album is in my hand, I will delete the song in my library......or maybe I'll just leave it.

To all who reads my blog (Not that many ppl read my blog, LOL), you should totally go and check out 'Behind Enemy Lines'. The song has a really cool rhythm to it. Oh, for those who have yet to buy Demi's album 'Don't Forget', go get it now!!!!! I saw the CD in Speedy's, so you have no reason not to buy it. Not a fan of Demi's is not a good reason to not buy the album! LOL!! *puts on a serious face* If you don't buy her album, I will hunt you down with a pack of wolves, two Nerf guns and my brother's smelly underwear!!!! I'm not kidding!!!

Oh, and don't forget!! Selena's album is coming out in the middle of the year, so you better go buy that album too.

In other news, I got a twitter!!! For those of you who are unfamiliar with twitter.....I don't know what a twitter is myself but basically, it's like sms-ing ppl but on the internet. You get instant messages from ppl you follow. So, if you happen to just have a twitter, follow me!! My name is www.twitter.com/deputywolf. You can also follow Demi and Selena. Their twitter names are in my follow column. Just click on the picture and click follow. From there, you can follow other celebrities like Taylor Swift, Jake T. Austin, John Mayer, David Henrie, Jason Dolley etc. So, yeah........hope you all follow me on twitter and support Demi Lovato.
Peace out!

No comments: