Wednesday 14 April 2010

So Tell Me Darling............

Ever since Jemi was announced officially on 13th March 2010. I couldn't help but go on this sugar rush craze every now and then. I've been wanting to create a JEMI tribute video but never got the time and since Joe and Demi themselves confirmed that they're in fact dating. What better time to create one? Am I right? I just wanna thank a lot of ppl on youtube, although they won't see this video coz I don't wanna upload it to youtube. I wish I could've put all the WONDERFUL JEMI MOMENTS but............I'm saving that for a super duper video. Hopefully, you'll be able to see it. This video is just a sneak peek of what I'm gonna do in the future. I'm not saying this is incomplete, it's just gonna be part of the huge project I'm working on. I can 100% honestly say that this is the BEST video I've worked on. I've been supporting JEMI ever since I saw them performing This is Me. To see them dating is one of the best thing to ever happen. So, yeah!!!

JEMI!!!!!


The "Fine take your banana" bit is an inside joke between the Jonas Brothers and Demi. Also, the "Dear Joe" poster which is a parody of "Dear John". Rumour has it that Joe made that pic into a poster and gave it to Demi. =)

No comments: