Friday 4 September 2009

I'm Staring at the Mess I Made.....

This is the best video I've ever worked on. Maybe it's coz it took me 5 hours to do it. I'm not posting videos on youtube coz of copyright reason. I don't know if this song will be copyrighted but just 2 be on the safe side.

Description:
(Not Seen) Joe feels that the love he feels for Demi is gone, so he breaks up with her. So after a few months or days or hours, whatever it is, he realises he still loves her. (This is where the song starts) He starts thinking of all the things he should've done. (The part where it says, 'But all......) He sees Demi and both of them feel upset. He goes to one of her concerts and sees her crying on stage and he regrets doing what he did. (When the song goes to the part where it says, 'And it's you.......') He tries his best to forget her but keeps remembering the good times they had. (Last chorus) Unfortunately for him, Demi has moved on and seeing other guys. The song also alternates from the story to him singing.
Oh and I think that slow videos don't need a lot of effects, so yeah!!!! Also, I cut this song short coz I was running out of ideas. This is my fave song at the moment. Song's called Mess I Made by Parachute.


Sadly, the quality here sucks.... Leave a comment.......seriously? I'm getting sick and tired of saying that coz nobody reads my blog!!!! The only person, I know who reads it is Sara, Nad and Sofia and maybe Sophie..... :P

Just watch..... *stares at nothing*


1 comment:

Sofia said...

love it love it love it
love it love it love it
love it love it love it
love it love it love it
love it love it love it
love it love it love it
love it love it love it
love it love it love it