Tuesday 7 October 2008

DON'T FORGET!!!!!!

I'm pissed right now. And not cos spm is getting closer (Although, I should worry about that). I'm furious cos of this:

DEMI LOVATO'S ALBUM

DON'T FORGET

No!!!! I'm not angry at Demi or anything. I'm just furious that the cd is not out in M'sia and S'pore. What's wrong with you S'pore? I always come to you when something I want is not in M'sia (Johor mainly) and you always have it (Wow!! The way I say 'you' to S'pore is like as though S'pore is a human being). Eg. Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire 2 Disc Edition, Driving Lessons, Teen Titans Comics, jeans that fit me............... Yeah, most jeans in M'sia shows too much a$$.

It's ok. I'll just wait for the cd. Oh!! If anyone who works at Borders in M'sia or S'pore stumbles upon this blog and happens to read this. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stock your shelves with this cd. I'm begging on my knees and hands and my head too. DON'T FORGET!!!!!

P.S. I know what some of you are thinking. "WTF!!! Demi Lovato? Isn't she a bit DISNEY for you?" Well, I don't care. I like her and her songs. I support her..........and Selena Gomez.

No comments: